Rock climbers make the pilgrimage from all over the world to challenge themselves and enjoy the unique experience that Grampians/Gariwerd rock has to offer. Our local area is full of 'crags' and provides suitable options for all ages and levels of experience.
After assessing your ability and experience one of our experienced climbing guides will select a site suited to your skills and the experience your after. After a thorough safety brief participants can take to the walls and the vertical realm with an abseil and climbing session.
- Approximately 3 hours in duration.
- Session times 9:00am and 1:30pm daily (subject to minimum bookings and weather.)
- Climbing walls up to 25m and Abseil up to 30m (Not big enough? Talk to our staff.)
- No experience needed.
- Experienced and qualified rock climbing and abseil guides.
- All relevant safety equipment supplied.
Please note that all minors (under 18 years of age) participating in this activity must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the activity. In the case of climbing and abseiling, participation by the parent/guardian is encouraged but not required.
105 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap VICGet Directions